One unique feature of this microphone is the nice different selectable polar patterns easily available from the selector switch on the front panel popular patterns (Omnidirectional, Cardioid, and Figure Eight pattern) most commonly available, the HST-11A has three gradient stages between each pattern. This allows the studio engineer or home recordist far more versatility. The HST-11A is an ideal microphone for the concert halls and stages.
* High Performance Tube Condenser MIC
* 32mm Large gold dual diaphragm capsule and Vacuum Tube preamp.
* Polar pattern: Multi-patterns including Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8 and nine different selectable polar patterns.
* Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
* Sensitivity: -34dB ¡À 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
* Out put Impedance: £¼200 Ohm
* Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB (A Weight)
* Max SPL: 120dB for 0.5% THD
* Connector: 7-Pin XLR
* Power Requirement: Special power supply.